What We’ll Cover
- The State of Health care in the United States
- CADR+ and how it works
- Benefits of CADR+
- Aligning CADR+ to Your Organization
- Administration of the CADR+ program
The State of Healthcare
- Average family spends $1,430 and loses around 35 hours each year to doctor’s office visits alone
- That’s about $120 and 3 hours every month
- Most doctors offices are closed 75%of the hours/week
- Over 66% of ER visits are for non-emergency reasons
- 25% of people have skipped a recommended medical test due to cost
- 24% of people do not fill their prescriptions
- Over 75% of Doctor visits originate from stress factors
Getting to the Doctor
- Difficult to meet face-to-face with a physician/specialist (and getting harder all the time)
- DIfficult to get a timely appointment
- Can be difficult to actually get to the appoinment
- Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care are frustrating and expensive options
- Missing work can be a costly proposition
The Bottom Line
- Getting well has become extremely inconvenient
- Additionally, it ain’t cheap
- Finally, for most people, healthcare reform will inevitably lead to increased cost, longer waits, shorter interactions and increased stress levels
How CADRPlus Works
- CADR+ is a program designed specifically to save members time and money by utilizing technology to provide efficient, immediate access to health care solutions and other personal services
- CADR+ actually combines two highly relevant services..
- Consult A Doctor
- Aetna Resources for Living that, when combines, create an easy-to-use program that promotes convenience,quality and money-savings (real $$) for its members and their families
- 50-state network of licensed primary care physicians/specialists
- US Board certified, state licensed
- Specialists, including:
- Pediatrics, Cardiology, OB / GYN
- Mental Health, Endocrinology
- NCQA Credential review process
- Annual re-credentialiing
- 170 Languages Supported
- Detailed and Stringent Quality Protocols
- Chief Medical Officer: Dr. Douglas Smith, CO-Founder: MinuteClinic
Use Consult A Doctor When
- Need care after hours or on weekends
- Need medical care access from remote locations
- Need Rx prescription/refills* for common conditions
- Can’t meet face-to-face with physician/specialist
- Can’t get a timely appointment
- Can’t get to a doctor due to a disability
- Don’t want to go to ER/UC
- Can’t afford to take off work
- Are traveling and need advice
CARDPlus is the Answer & Best Bundle
- It’s convenient – 24/7 access from anywhere
- It’s unlimited – no hidden fees or per-use charges
- It’s easy – justcall or lick and you’re connected
- It’s quality – Masters-level Clinicians, US Board Certified Doctors, Vetted Parners/Resources
- It’s proven – our partners have over 3 million members
- It’s comprehensive – for the body, mind and pocket book
- It’s affordable – only $0.66 per day, for the entire family
Consult A Doctor: DASHBOARD
- Health Library The latest articles sorted
by topics, most popular or key words
- Interactive Health Tools Programs to help stop smoking, learn about diet, nutrition & more
- Health Risk Assessment Interactive health tools identify health risks and promote wellness.
- Symptom Checker Interactive questionnaires designed to narrow down condition or illness.
- Wellness Tool & Lab Ordering Promote prevention with discount wellness tests for at risk population.
- ePrecribing to Choice Pharmacy Safer and faster way to get RX medication when necessary.
- 65% of members would have gone to PCP at cost of $153
- 10% of members would have gone to Urgent Care at cost of $350
- 15% of members would have gone to Emergency Room at cost of $1029
Estimated lost productivity to employers Consult A Doctor telemedicine services help eliminate 1000’s of hours of lost productivity due to medical absenteeism & presenteeism.
What We’ll Cover
- Sinus Infections
- Upper Respiratory
- Urinary Tract (UTI)
- Stomach Ache/Diarrhea
- Eye Infections
- Ear Infections
- Rash/Skin Irritation
- Years Infection
- Other GYN complaints
82% Conditions treated with Telemedicine Top 50 Diagnosis Patients triaged to alternative level of care when necessary.
What We’ll Cover
Common Medications Prescribed
NO DEA CONTROLLED SUBTANCES
- Zithromax Z-Pak
- Ibuprofen 800
What is Resources For Living?
- A no cost, confidential telephone consultation and referral services for employees and their household members.
- 24/7 online access to targeted resources
- A starting place to address personal problems before they can affect other areas of your life.
- A proactive partner to work with you to facilitate a solution.
The Stress Effect
- Over 1/2 of Americans self-report that they are “struggling” with life today and 1/3 state their average stress level as “extreme”.
- 75-90% of doctor visit are considered to be stress-related.
- Stress is linked to all of the leading causes of death including heart disease, cancer, accidents and suicide
- The World Health Organization estimates that the equivalent of 7.1 productive days are lost per employee each year due to stress-related factors.
- 25 million Americans will have an episode of major depression this year alone.
- Unlimited Access
- Masters-level clinicians
- Available 24/7
- Live Answer
- Confidential Service
- 170 Languages
- Crisis Support
Patient Advocacy Program
Provides a personal negotiator who acts on the patient’s behalf, mediating solutions for remaining bills with medical facilities.
Who is eligible?
- Active member of a benefit plan which includes Patient Advocacy
- Received care for a single related medical event at a hospital, emergency clinic or surgical center
- Have a minimum of $2,500 balance after discounts and medical benefits were applied.
Solutions could include:
- Applying for financial assistance
- Negotiating a settlement
- Arranging a payment plan
Self-Care and Well-Being
Could you use a partner to help you achieve positive, long-term improvement in health and wellness?
- Smoking cessation
- Weight management
- Stress management
- Targeted webinars
- Weight Management
- Discount Center
- Computers and electronics
- Travel, Car rentals, and Hotels
- Gifts and retail shopping
- Movie tickets & video rentals
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Centers
- Shoes and Clothes
- Restaurants and more!
There are times in everyday life when you may need a little guidance:
- Child care
- Emergency care
- Summer Care
- New baby care
- Colleges and Universities
- Elder Resources
- Disaster relief
- Pet care
- Primary/Secondary Education
- Patient Advocacy
- Licensed physicians available 24/7/365
- No waiting rooms, no closed offices, no waiting weeks for an appointment
- Receive answers and treatment within minutes via phone, email, or video
Easy Elevator Speech
Hello Mr./Mrs. Jones with all the new changes in healthcare I am please to offer you a health wellness plan today that gives you and your family members 24/7 on demand, unlimited access to a doctor via phone or email. Our network of US board certified doctors can diagnose and prescibe medication and have it ready when you are! Easy to access and convenient without leaving home, office or schoolall for only $0.66 per day – for full family coverage Here is how the plan works…
Peace of Mind:
- 100% acceptance regardless of preexisting condition
- No limitations on usage
- Board certified, state specific Physicians
- “Do it for yourself; do it for the ones you love”
- Unlimited – use it as much as you want
- Save time and money – doctor on the line avg. 2 min.
- Eliminates the need to go to the office or ER
- Discount center avg. 25% savings
- Effective: +90% are very satisfied
- Significantly less expensive than typical Office, ER/UC visits
- Saves on out of pocket expenses i.e. high deductibles, co-pays
- Less time off needed for next day doctor appoinments
- Patient Advocacy program available in the event of excessive medical billing